Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Trump: Clinton ‘got schlonged’ by Obama

Trump: Clinton ‘got schlonged’ by Obama
By Mark Hensch - 12-22-15 08:10 AM EST

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump sparked criticism late Monday, saying that Hillary Clinton “got schlonged” by then-Sen. Barack Obama (R-Ill.) during the 2008 presidential race.

“She was favored to win and she got schlonged,” he said during a rally in Grand Rapids, Mich.

“She lost, I mean she lost,” Trump told supporters. “Everything that’s been involved with Hillary has been losses. Even a race with Obama – she was going to beat Obama.

“I don’t know who’d be worse,” he added of the choice between Clinton and now President Obama. “I don’t know.”

Trump also argued that Clinton did not look like the nation’s leader during last weekend’s Democratic presidential debate in New Hampshire.

“I watched her the other night and I said, ‘this is not a president,’” he said of the former secretary of State.

“I watched her the other night, and it was hard, it was really hard. There were a lot of better things on, including reading books and reading financial papers, which I actually enjoy reading.”

The former first lady apologized after returning late after a commercial break and walking across the stage while moderator David Muir questioned Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

Trump mocked the incident as a “disgusting” bathroom break during his rally Monday night. The taunt drew applause and cheers from his supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment