Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Enforcers of the Lunatic Left Target Nicole Kidman

Enforcers of the Lunatic Left Target Nicole Kidman

Tuesday - January 17, 2017

RUSH: Did you hear what happened to Nicole Kidman?  This is... Let me find it here in The Stack.  I put it down a little lower in The Stack. I didn't intend to get to it now, but since I've brought it up... Here it is.  The piece is entitled, "The Silencing of Nicole Kidman."  It's a Breitbart story.  Nicole Kidman, Hollywood actress, initially came out and didn't in a de facto way support Trump but encouraged everybody to just back down and stop all this.  Trump's elected. He is the president. We need to give him time, we need to give him space, and, you know, the thing the left always says: "We need to come together and support the president. We need to do this."  And the left came unglued! They started harassing her.  They start attacking her.  So she put out another statement to clarify her previous comment.  She said, "I was trying to stress that I believe in democracy and the American Constitution, and it was that simple. I'm out of it now. That's what I said and it's that simple." She "said very matter-of-factly last week that Americans should come together to support the president, whoever that might be. "' now elected and we, as a country, need to support whoever is the president. That is what the country is based on. And however that happened, it happened, and let's go." She put out another statement to clarify her previous statement, and then they came after her like crazy.  The Hollywood enforcers just launched on her.  They have made her regret what she said. You know, they have piled on her left and right, and she was forced to "clarify." They made her clarify what she meant.  These enforcers, they scramble like rats in the dark to seize every last shred of whatever respectability and political cache they may have had before this election. So they put all kinds of threats and other actions on Nicole Kidman to force her to "clarify."  And by "clarify," what they wanted her to say is she didn't support Trump, she didn't mean that. No, I didn't mean I like Trump! No, I didn't mean I support Trump! No, I didn't mean that! Until she came out and denounced Trump, they were not gonna let her go.  Bullies.  These are the people that tell us they are the tolerant ones and they are the magnanimous ones. They are the ones who understand. They're the ones who have all the compassion. And all of that is just drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment