Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Typical: Hillary pledges to protect 'law abiding' illegals she was 'adamantly against' a dozen years ago

**Written by Doug Powers

null

Over the weekend, Hillary Clinton pledged to make President Obama look like a rank amateur when it comes to executive amnesty:

"I am going to back and support what President Obama has done to protect DREAMers and their families, to use executive action to prevent deportation," Clinton said to applause. "And I have said that if we cannot get comprehensive immigration reform as we need, and as we should, with a real path to citizenship that will actually grow our economy -- then I will go as far as I can, even beyond President Obama, to make sure law-abiding, decent, hard-working people in this country are not ripped away from their families."

As you might expect, that's precisely in line with what she said a dozen years ago. 

Well, not really:

The GOP should make ads inspired by DirectTV: "I'm 2003 Hillary Clinton trying to stay in the Senate, and I'm against illegal immigration" -- "And I'm 2015 Hillary Clinton running for president, and I have no recollection of that other me whatsoever."

**Written by Doug Powers

Twitter @ThePowersThatBe

No comments:

Post a Comment