Search This Blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden faces uncertain future | The Daily Caller

Navy SEAL who killed bin Laden faces uncertain future | The Daily Caller


The SEAL Team 6 member who killed Osama bin Laden is facing an uncertain future after leaving the service and receiving a “go fuck yourself” from the government, an Esquire article about the unnamed hero reveals.
“I left SEALs on Friday,” the unnamed SEAL told author Phil Bronstein last September. He exited a little over three years short of the 20-year retirement requirement. “My health care for me and my family stopped at midnight Friday night.”
“I asked if there was some transition from my Tricare to Blue Cross Blue Shield. They said no,” the SEAL told Bronstein, executive chairman of the Center for Investigative Reporting. “You’re out of the service, your coverage is over. Thanks for your sixteen years. Go fuck yourself.”


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/11/report-seal-team-6-member-who-killed-bin-laden-left-with-a-go-f-yourself-from-government/#ixzz2KcXkxMea

No comments:

Post a Comment