Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Limbaugh: 'For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my country' [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller

Limbaugh: 'For the first time in my life, I am ashamed of my country' [AUDIO] | The Daily Caller


On his Thursday program, conservative talker Rush Limbaugh said he is “ashamed” of his country, specifically lamenting both the apparent lack of fiscal discipline in Washington and media coverage of ongoing budget negotiations.
It is particularly galling, Limbaugh said, that politicians and analysts are resisting the prospect of cutting $44 billion from the federal budget through sequestration.


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/21/limbaugh-for-the-first-time-in-my-life-i-am-ashamed-of-my-country-audio/#ixzz2LZ31WVOj

No comments:

Post a Comment