Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Conservative Humor

The Cork

Two Arab terrorists are in a locker room taking a shower after their bomb making class, when one notices the other has a huge cork stuck in his ass.

"If you do not mind me saying," said the second, "that cork looks very uncomfortable. Why do you not take it out?" 
"I regret I cannot", lamented the first terrorist. "It is permanently stuck in my ass."

"I do not understand," said the other. 


The first terrorist says, "I was walking along the beach and I tripped over an oil lamp. There was a puff of smoke, and then a huge old man in an American flag attire with a white beard and top hat came boiling out. He said, "I am Uncle Sam, the Genie. I can grant you one wish." 

I said, "No shit?" 

GoBless America

No comments:

Post a Comment