Search This Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Top 12 Reasons To Vote Democrat

Top 12 Reasons To Vote Democrat

When your "friends" cannot explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list.

They can then pick their reasons from this "TOP 12"...

1. I voted Democrat because I believe
oil companies' profits of 4% on a
gallon of gas are obscene, but the
government taxing the same gallon of
gas at 15% isn't.


2. I voted Democrat because I believe
the government will do a better job of
spending the money I earn than I
would.


3. I votedDemocrat because Freedom of
Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.


4. I voted Democrat because I'm way
too irresponsible to own a gun, and I
know that my local police are all I
need to protect me from murderers and
thieves.


5. I voted Democrat because I believe
that people who can't tell us if it
will rain on Friday can tell us that
the polar ice caps will melt away in
ten years if I don't start driving a
Prius.


6. I voted Democrat because I'm not
concerned about millions of babies
being aborted so long as we keep all
death row inmates alive.


7. I voted Democrat because I think
illegal aliens have a right to free
health care, education, and Social
Security benefits, and I'm honored to
pay for it!

8. I voted Democrat because I believe
that business should not be allowed to
make profits for themselves. They need
to break even and give the rest away
to the government for redistribution
as the Democrats see fit.


9. I voted Democrat because I believe
liberal judges need to rewrite the
Constitution every few days to suit
some fringe kooks who would never get
their agendas past the
voters.


10. I voted Democrat because I think
that it's better to pay billions to
people who hate us for their oil, but
not drill our own because it might
upset some endangered beetle or
gopher.


11. I voted Democrat because while we
live in the greatest, most wonderful
country in the world, I was promised
"HOPE AND CHANGE".


12. I voted Democrat because my head
is so firmly planted up my ass, it's
unlikely that I'll ever have another
point of view (looking out through
my belly button!).

No comments:

Post a Comment