Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2016

John Kasich: I’ll Drop Out If I Lose Ohio

Kasich-Whatever
Yesterday, the John Weaver’s sugar Daddy John Kasich did the only rational thing he has accomplished this election cycle other than hurt Marco Rubio:

Republican presidential hopeful John Kasich said on Saturday that he will drop out of the race if he doesn’t win his home state of Ohio.

“I will beat Donald Trump in Ohio, and that will be the beginning of a new day,” Kasich told a crowd in Nashville, according to The New York Times.

“Some of the other candidates, if they can’t win their home state, they got to get out, OK?” he added. “If I don’t win my home state, I’ll get out. But you know what? I’m going to win Ohio.”

He could actually save us all a lot of time by dropping out right now.

The post John Kasich: I’ll Drop Out If I Lose Ohio appeared first on RedState.


Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment