Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2015

Has the Left Reached its Jump the Shark Moment?

Has the Left Reached its Jump the Shark Moment?

Lloyd Marcus

From our home north of Orlando, Mary and I drove to Ocala for me to speak and sing for the Pachyderm Club of North Central Florida; a great group of fired-up engaged patriots.

On TV in the hotel room, I caught the tail end of an interview with Mary Ann Mendoza. She is the mother of Mesa, Arizona police Sgt. Brandon Mendoza who was killed by an illegal alien. Ms. Mendoza wrote a letter to Obama regarding him pandering to illegals while ignoring Americans harmed by them. The interviewer warned Ms. Mendoza that some will call her racist, a hater of Hispanics. Ms. Mendoza's thrilling reply was, "I don't care what they call me". I thought. "Right on sister!"

We are all feeling the intense heat of the Left throwing down the gauntlet to beat up on anyone who dares to speak the truth on any issue in America. If I say I feel that I'm a table trapped in a black male body, people know they had better not challenge my absurd proclamation; lest they suffer the wrath of the Left for being insensitive, hurting my feelings.

The Left had a cow because Sheriff Judd Grady wore his uniform when asked to speak at a church. Sheriff Grady replied, "Let me say this clearly and unequivocally, when people call the Sheriff's office and ask me to come speak, I'm gonna come speak, and I'm gonna wear my uniform... You can guarantee it." I say, "Right on bro! That's what I'm talkin' about!"

Courageous Americans like Ms. Mendoza and Sheriff Grady give me hope. They refuse to allow dictates from evil Leftists to determine what truths they may utter nor control their behavior.

Perhaps the Left has reached its "jump the shark" moment in that Americans have finally had it with political correctness stopping them from speaking the truth.

At a Tea Party rally, someone in the audience honored me by holding up a sign that read, "Lloyd Marcus for president". Thanks, but no thanks.

Driving home from Ocala, Mary and I chuckled at the truths I would say that would, according to political experts, make me unelectable and drive my campaign team to drink.

For example: To black America, I would say, "Yes, slavery happened, but it's time to get over it. For crying out loud, there's a black man in the Oval Office. Stop murdering each other, having babies out of wedlock, indulging in self-induced genocide via abortion, stop dropping out of school and pull your pants up over your butt." Stating such truths would cause at least half of my campaign team to resign; denying they ever knew me.

Jeb Bush is catching heck in the media upon the discovery that years ago, he said some behaviors are worthy of shame. The Left believes that other than being conservative, no behavior is worthy of shame.

Obviously, shame can be taken to unhealthy extremes, but there is such a thing as healthy shame. My preacher dad grew up poor and fatherless. I asked Dad what kept him on the straight and narrow. Dad said, "Aunt Nee", who raised him. When Aunt Nee babysat me and I misbehaved, she would say, "Lloyd Marcus, you should be ashamed of yourself." I did and would have preferred a spanking. While my four younger siblings and I did not always hold true to our upbringing, it was instilled in us that certain behaviors are below Marcus family standards. And that has proven to be a good thing.

A lack of shame caused my cousins to have babies by numerous sperm donors. Their shameless behavior resulted in generations doomed to a vicious cycle of poverty and government dependency. My relatives lived unfulfilled and remarkably short lives, plagued with drug abuse, incarceration, and serial out-of-wedlock pregnancies. Liberals call me an Uncle Tom, having no compassion for my fellow blacks. My retort is that stating these truths are the height of love and compassion. Liberals are the real racists, their bigotry of low expectations shrouded in a veil of faux-compassion.

Here's another proclamation sure to have my consultants pulling their hair out – no special concessions, variations in applying the law or pandering to various voting blocs. I would speak to everyone as Americans. Period!

I would spread the good news that we are blessed to live in the greatest land of opportunity on the planet for all who choose to go for it. Cut the victim crap. I would encourage all Americans to be the best they can be; asking not what their country can do for them, but what they can do for their country.

In closing, I would state these two truths sure to P-O the Left and scare my consultants. Despite their "feelings" telling them otherwise, Bruce Jenner is a man and Rachel Dolezal is white. Thank you and may God bless America.

Driving home on Route 17, I saw a small sign that read, "Gator meat". The store owner told us the hunter's name, Curtis Lucas, and the date he caught the gator. I found a recipe for gator burgers on Youtube; grind together 80% gator with 20% bacon. I'll let y'all know how they turned out.

Lloyd Marcus, The Unhyphenated American

Chairman, Conservative Campaign Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment