Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2011

Giuliani: I Would've Told OWS Protesters, 'Streets Are Not For Sleeping' | CNSnews.com

Giuliani: I Would've Told OWS Protesters, 'Streets Are Not For Sleeping' | CNSnews.com

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani told Sean Hannity on his talk show yesterday that, if he was still mayor, he would have told the "Occupy Wall Street" protesters, “You are not allowed to sleep on the streets.”

On his show, Hannity asked Giuliani how he would have dealt with the ‘Occupy Wall Street’ movement if he was still mayor of New York City - to which Giuliani replied, “Well I had a rule and I enforced it as best I could and pretty effectively. The rule was: You’re not allowed to sleep on the streets. Sorry, not allowed to sleep on the streets. Streets are not for sleeping.”

No comments:

Post a Comment