Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Romney: My plan to turn around the U.S. economy – USATODAY.com

Romney: My plan to turn around the U.S. economy – USATODAY.com

Excerpt:

"First, President Obama has raised or threatened to raise taxes on both individuals and businesses. I would press hard in the opposite direction. Marginal income tax rates and tax rates on savings and investment must be kept low. Further, taxes on interest, dividends and capital gains for middle-income taxpayers should be eliminated. Our corporate tax rate is among the world's highest. It leaves U.S. firms at a competitive disadvantage and induces them to park their profits abroad, benefiting the rest of the world at our expense. I will fix these problems with permanent solutions. Ultimately, I will press for a total overhaul of our overly complex and inefficient system of taxation."

Mitt Romney

No comments:

Post a Comment