Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2016

O'Reilly blasts 'arrogant' McConnell


By Harper Neidig - 06-02-16 21:11 PM EDT

Fox News host Bill O'Reilly lashed out at Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday over failure to push a bill that would crack down on undocumented immigrants.

During a segment on "The O'Reilly Factor," the Fox host slammed McConnell for not taking his phone call to discuss the measure, known as "Kate's Law." The proposal by O'Reilly calls for the automatic arrest and a five-year sentence for undocumented convicted felons who reenter the country illegally.

"Every time I call a politician, they get on the phone with me," O'Reilly said. "It's a matter of respect. It's off the record, I'm not gonna deal with it on my program. We've made that quite clear."

"He wouldn't even get on the blanking phone with me," O'Reilly added of McConnell. "That's how arrogant he is."

No comments:

Post a Comment