Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Two Windfalls in One Year

Two Windfalls in One Year

 I won a Nigerian lottery according to an email I received from a Nigerian prince named Tyrone the Second.

He holds the sum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS in my name and he wants to send it to me FREE!  All I have to do is give him my bank account numbers and send him $500.00 US dollars cash, to show my good faith so he can transfer the money! 

 
And then I got ANOTHER email: 

 
It's from a KENYAN fool who wants to give me FREE healthcare for life!

 All I have to do is give him:  MY BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS,  MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, MY CONFIDENTIAL HEALTH INFORMATION and pay $900 per month for a policy with only a $10,000 deductible.  Then he can make it happen! 

 
Am I on a roll or what !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment